We all want to be “rock stars!” But what we need are the guys responsible for making the rock star shine! At AV Connections, Inc. our Audio Visual Technicians are responsible for executing successful meetings or events using outstanding customer service and the most innovative technology on the market. Our guys operate behind the scenes, only taking an occasional pause to relish in the applause. It’s the sound of a job well done and the culmination of a successful event experience.
Working with AV Connections, Inc. requires a unique skill set. Are you interested in using and pursuing the latest audio/visual technology? Do you have a professional demeanor and are passionate about customer service? These skills are necessary to serve our clients in the hospitality arena, from small hotels and meeting rooms to large hotel properties and convention centers. At AV Connections, Inc., “Excellence is the Only Option!”
Audio Visual Technician
Basic delivery, set-up, operation and tear-down of large and small scale audiovisual systems for live events while ensuring the best in client satisfaction. Responsible for accurate set-up and proper operation of basic electronic equipment. Provide excellent service and strive to exceed expectations and needs of customers. Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through excellent communication. Understand the technical aspects of the job and demonstrate basic operational skills to troubleshoot and problem solve. Understand company processes, follow procedures and complete systems entry and paperwork accurately. Interact with other staff and outside vendors for equipment. Increase revenue by utilizing up-selling techniques. Work with clients to finalize invoices.
- High School diploma required
- Live event experience and previous customer service experience helpful
- Technical aptitude and basic understanding of how to use audiovisual equipment and computer hardware and software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Must be able to accommodate a rotating work schedule to include nights and weekends
- Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Clean driving record
- Video-editing skills a plus