AV Connections, Inc. is a national, comprehensive audiovisual rental and event production company that has been working with Fortune 500 companies and organizations, and within the hospitality industry for over 30 years. Through our commitment to providing the highest level of quality equipment and the best possible customer service, we create memorable experiences that exceed our customers’ expectations.
Lead Event Technician
The AV Connections branch in Charleston, SC is seeking a full time Lead Event Technician. AV Connections is pursuing an energetic, motivated leader to join our team in an exciting, creative, and growing industry, in one of the top cities in the world.
Pay is negotiable and based upon applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Please include your desired pay along with your resume.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Uniforms
Lead Event Technician Responsibilities
- Proper setup and operation of audiovisual equipment on events, ranging from small to large scale productions, indoors and outdoors.
- Maintain a high level of customer service with clientele, hotel and venue staff, as well as fellow AV Connections staff.
- Consult and interact with customers before, during, and after events to ensure a successful product and their needs are met.
- Lead and supervise other team members in the office and on event sites in a positive and productive manner.
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage equipment and customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Capacity to understand and follow company procedures, along with proper order taking and utilization of company rental order software.
- Communication with management to review past events, and plan and develop growth strategies.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to the needs of our customers, a growing industry, and other requirements or tasks for the betterment of our company.
Lead Event Technician Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required
- 2 or more years of audiovisual equipment operation experience
- 2 or more years of customer service and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driver’s record is required
- Applicants must be able to work days, nights, and weekends
- Applicants must be able to accommodate limited travel as necessary (All travel expenses are provided by AV Connections as necessary)